Brandon has a strong ability to blend creative assets and business goals. He has an inherit skill at identifying business opportunities. His genuine communication style enables him to quickly become a trusted resource. Plus his network of experts is well vetted so you can quickly have access to trusted vendors. His ability to work well in a team environment or individually contributes greatly to his overall success.
Brandon's direct experience includes photography, videography, e-commerce, sales and marketing, vendor relations, customer service and support, staff training and documentation.
Experience using Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Wordpress, Squarespace, G-Suite for Business, Tailwind, MailChimp
- Designed, built, and created an online mountain bike school.
- Relied heavily on the Wordpress environment to sell subscription based memberships to exclusive content on the topic of learning technical mountain bike skills
- Responsible for the majority of user interface design
- Lead photographer and videographer with tremendous support from Ken at LGL Studios and Dan Bassett
- Successful website launch meeting all deadlines
- Successful experience managing vendor accounts in a merchandising environment
- Coordinated new product launches across Retail, Marketing, E-Comm and Creative teams at Sur la Table
- Collaborated with Creative Department in designing new product signage, store displays, and marketing materials for 136 store locations and online business at Sur la Table
- Gather merchandise and product information and enter into database for sales and inventory tracking at Sur la Table & Outdoor Research
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to develop product launch and marketing strategies at Sur la Table and Outdoor Research
- Oversaw nearly $21M in purchase orders at Outdoor Research
- Communicated production milestones and potential issues regularly with clients in all positions
- Key liaison between inventory planning and external buyers at Outdoor Research
- Coordinated a sales and marketing campaigns targeting landowners and business organizations involved with the exploration of Marcellus Shale at Evergreen Wealth Solutions
- Promoted products and services at conferences and trade show events
- Identified new business opportunities and sales leads
Rocky Mountain College of Art & Design, Masters Design Strategy & Innovation (working towards completion)
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Pennsylvania College of Technology, PA
Minor in Accounting and Competency Credential in Financial Planning
Beginner Dutch 1.1, Huis van Nederlands, Ninove, Belgium
NOLS Pacific Northwest Outdoor Educator
Recipient of the Wall Street Journal Student Achievement Award
I love connecting to people and businesses through creative projects.
I'm a West Seattle resident from central Pennsylvania. As a kid I spent much of childhood running around outside, riding bikes, and working hard. I started my first business at 15 years old. From the very beginning I strived to deliver a zero friction business relationship.
I've ridden mountain bikes all over the US from the 24 hours of Snowshoe, Bentonville, Deer Valley, Whistler, Squamish, Finale Ligure, and Chamonix.
I also enjoy riding motorcycles and I've had the privilege of spending 48 days on the open road covering just over 10,000 miles all over the United States on my 2009 BMW GS Adventure.